Thursday, January 18, 2007

Other countries have inferior potassium...


This deserves to be linked, even days later. Take it away, Golden Globe winner Borat:
I want to thank the Hollywood Foreign Press. And I just want to say this movie was a life-changing experience. I saw some amazing, beautiful, invigorating parts of America. But I saw some dark parts of America. An ugly side of America. A side of America that rarely sees the light of day. I refer, of course, to the anus and testicles of my co-star Ken Davitian. Ken, as I...when I was in that scene, and I stared down and saw your two wrinkled Golden Globes on my chin, I thought to myself, 'I'd better win a bloody award for this.' And then when my 300 pound co-star decided to sit on my face and squeeze the oxygen from my lungs, I was faced with a choice: death, or to breathe in the air that had been trapped in a small pocket between his buttocks for 30 years. Kenneth, if it was not for that rancid bubble, I would not be here today.